ANNOUNCE: New Entrepreneurial Support Initiative

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Jan 14 12:40:54 CET 2008

From: Joseph Riel [mailto:jriel at ryerson.ca]
Date: Sat 12. Jan 2008 00:03

To all entrepreneurship researchers,

My name is Joseph Riel, and I am currently an undergrad research assistant in the Entrepreneurship Department at Ryerson University in Toronto.

One project that we are currently working on is the development of a list of current Entrepreneurship Datasets available to entrepreneurs and researchers. The list will be made available online, as a resource for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship researchers world-wide.

The reasoning for this email is to build awareness of this initiative and to request you suggestions to identify datasets that we should include. The type of datasets we are looking for could fall under the following categories:

§       Entrepreneurs
§       Small Business
§       New Ventures /  Startups
§       Early-Stage Investment