REQUEST: Entrepreneurs' technology decisions

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue May 30 09:10:36 MESZ 2006

From: Raul Alfredo Pacheco M. [mailto:raul_itcr at yahoo.com]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 00:48

Hi...

I'm new here, I'm from Costa Rica.

I'm looking information about entrepreneurs whom after
few years hi/her company needs new technology but
he/she has problem to change.
I have special interest in the moment when decision
becomes in a break point: if he/she can change the
organization growth; otherwise the organization
dead. But, like we, some entrepreneurs have networks
that can influences this decisions; then, if
someone have material about how the network plays in
these moments; please  help me and send me
information.

Thanks

RAUL