CFP: West Coast Research Symposium on Technology Entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Apr 25 09:32:49 MESZ 2006

CALL FOR PAPERS - FOURTH WEST COAST RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM ON TECHNOLOGY
ENTREPRENEURSHIP
SEPTEMBER 8TH AND 9TH, 2006
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JUNE 19 2006

The Center for Technology Entrepreneurship (University of Washington),
the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies (USC), and the
Stanford Technology Ventures Program (Stanford University) are jointly
sponsoring the 4th West Coast Research Symposium on Technology
Entrepreneurship this year.

Theme: Technology Entrepreneurship
Location: University of Washington, Seattle Campus.
Date: 8th and 9th of September 2006 (Special doctoral student seminar on
September 7  details will be provided later)

We invite authors to submit papers to the research symposium. Our goal
is a stimulating forum for scholars interested in technology
entrepreneurship research to exchange ideas of mutual interest. The
location is the beautiful Pacific Northwest, a spectacular setting at
this time of year. Papers focusing on the nexus of technology and
entrepreneurship will be given preference.

We expect an intimate conference of about 30 leading scholars from
around the world. The conference organizing committee invites the
submission of unpublished working papers that advance the state of
knowledge on technology entrepreneurship. The committee will select
papers for presentation. Selected participants will receive the
conference proceedings, meals, and lodging for 2 nights.  Please submit
complete unpublished working papers in either Microsoft Word or
Unsecured Adobe Format to wcrs-entre at lists.stanford.edu.

The DEADLINE for submission is Monday, June 19th, 2006.

We hope to see you in Seattle!

CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:

Kathy Eisenhardt, Stanford University
Suresh Kotha, University of Washington
Alan Meyer, University of Oregon
Nandini Rajagopalan, University of Southern California

CONFERENCE SPONSORS:

Center for Technology Entrepreneurship, University of Washington
Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, University of Southern
California
Stanford Technology Ventures Program, Stanford University