CFP: EURAM 2006

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de
Fri Sep 2 09:11:23 MESZ 2005

EURAM 2006 will be held May 17-20 at the Norwegian School of Management
Oslo, Norway

Energizing European Management: Empowering and Revitalizing Management
Theory and Practice.

How can European business and industry use management research to
empower and revitalize Europe ? How can we reframe and empower
management theory and management science? How should we approach
management studies in relation to other research fields? How can we
promote and position management research for policymakers and policy at
the European and national levels? Profound changes in and economic life
put these topics on the agenda for EURAM 2006.

The conference will address four broad themes. First, we must rebuild
Europe's competitive standing in an era of technology-based innovation
that strengthens the competitive power of products and services from
North American and the Asia-Pacific region. Second, we must develop new
models, concepts and methods to mobilize, reframe, and revitalize
unexplored resources in firms and in nations. Third, European management
researchers must find ways to create common research networks in an
international context. Finally, we must manage resources in a
sustainable way to meet the challenge of new productivity in China,
India, and the Pacific Rim while welcoming international partners to a
new era in world trade.

More info at http://www.euram2006.no/