CFP: International Entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de
Fri Aug 26 10:55:08 MESZ 2005

From: "Isabell Welpe" <isabell.welpe(at)t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 06:17:53 +0200

Dear colleagues,

we are currently working to compile a reference book
ON INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP with a uniquely EUROPEAN focus.

We are still looking for authors to write about the
INTERNATIONALISATION activities of VATICAN CITY.

We would greatly appreciate any help you could give us in identifying
researchers who
would be able to write about the internationalisation activities of
Vatican
City.

Thank you very much and with best regards from New Zealand, Canada,
Australia, and Germany,

Leo Dana, Isa Welpe, Mary Han and Vanessa Ratten

Please contact: Vanessa Ratten: Email: v.ratten(at)qut.edu.au, Mary Han:
mhan(at)ryerson.ca, Isabell Welpe: welpe(at)bwl.uni-muenchen.de; or Leo
Dana:
leo.dana(at)canterbury.ac.nz if you have any information. Thank you!