POSITIONS: Bradford University

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de
Wed Sep 21 14:47:37 MESZ 2005

Bradford University - School of Management
RESEARCH ASSISTANT IN ETHNIC MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP REF: RMN2317
£26, 401 - 29, 715 per annum
Fixed term for 2 years
Closing date: 7th October 2005

To work with Dr Khalid Hafeez on research into ethnic management and entrepreneurship, initially for a fixed term of two years on a full-time basis or up to three years part-time. The candidate should hold a doctorate. Candidates with substantial relevant research experience and close to complete PhD may also be considered.

Continued expansion of our activities at Bradford and internationally allows us to make further new staff appointments. You will join a growing team of enthusiastic business and management educators and researchers dedicated to maintaining Bradford's strong reputation as one of Europe's leading business schools. The School offers superb facilities for research and all levels of teaching at its dedicated parkland site on the outskirts of Bradford; the proximity of the Dales offers high quality of residential life.

In line with our commitment to 'confronting inequality : celebrating diversity' we have a diverse workforce. We would particularly welcome applications from people from minority ethnic backgrounds, women, and people with disabilities, since these groups are still under-represented within our workforce.

More info at
http://www.brad.ac.uk/admin/personnel/jobvacancies/fps/RMN2317.pdf