REQUEST: Research on Financial Support for SMEs

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Jun 30 17:12:33 MESZ 2008

From: Seweryn Krupnik [mailto:seweryn.krupnik at gmail.com]
Date: Fri 27 Jun 2008 23:17

Hi,

My name is Seweryn Krupnik. I am an evaluation researcher from
Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland.

I work on evaluation of direct financial support for SME from European
Funds - (Sektorowy Program Operacyjny Wzrost Konkurencyjności
Przedsiębiorstw - Sectoral Operational Program - Improvement of the
Competitiveness of Enterprises) .

I use grounded theory approach, program theory evaluation, and goal
free evaluation approach.

I am looking for :
a) anyone interested in this area to share experiences;
b) any hints concerning studies of this field (except from official EU
evaluations).

Thanks in advance,
yours,
Seweryn